As of 11/22/2023, Duxlink Health officially has become a part of Cardiovascular Associates of America (CVAUSA.com), one of the largest cardiology networks in the US. New website is under construction. Thanks
THE FOLLOWING NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW YOUR MEDICAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED
AND DISCLOSED, AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE
REVIEW THE INFORMATION CAREFULLY
• Your confidential healthcare information may be released to other healthcare professionals within the organization for the purpose of providing you with quality healthcare.
• Your confidential healthcare information may be released to your insurance provider for the purpose of the organization receiving payment for providing you with needed health care services.
• Your confidential healthcare information may be released to public or law enforcement officials in the event of an investigation in which you are a victim of abuse, a crime or domestic violence.
• Your confidential healthcare information may be released to other healthcare providers in the event you need emergency care.
• Your confidential healthcare information may be released to a public health organization or federal organization in the event of a communicable disease or to report a defective device or untoward event to a biological product (food or medication).
• Your confidential healthcare information may not be released for any other purpose than that which is identified in this notice.
• Your confidential healthcare information may be released only after receiving written authorization from you. This provision includes but is not limited to any psychotherapy notes, for marketing purposes and any disclosures that may constitute a sale of your protected healthcare information. Any other uses or disclosures not described in this notice can only be made with your express authorization. You may revoke your permission to release confidential healthcare information at any time.
• You may restrict the disclosure of your protected health information for any services provided whereby your or somebody else pays 'out of pocket' in full, for the services.
• You may be contacted by the organization to remind you of any appointments.
• You have the right to opt out of notifications regarding healthcare treatment options, marketing and fundraising, or other health services that might be of interest to you.
• You have the right to restrict the use of your confidential healthcare information. However, the organization may choose to refuse your restriction if it is in conflict of providing you with quality health care or in the event of an emergency situation.
• You have the right to receive confidential communication about your health status. You have the right to review and photocopy any/all portions of your healthcare information.
• You have the right to make changes to your healthcare information.
• You have the right to know who has accessed your confidential healthcare information and for what purpose, electronic transmission or on paper.
• The organization is required by law to protect the privacy of its patients. It will keep confidential any and all patient healthcare information and will provide patients with a list of duties or practices that protect confidential healthcare information.
• The organization will promptly contact you should there be any breach of your protected health information.
• The organization will abide by the terms of this notice. The organization reserves the right to make changes to this notice and continue to maintain the confidentiality of all healthcare information. Patients will receive a mailed copy of any changes to this notice within 60 days of making the changes.
• You have the right to complain to the organization if you believe your rights to privacy have been violated. If you feel your privacy rights have been violated, please mail your complaint to the organization.
*All complaints will be investigated. No personal issue will be raided for filing a complaint with the organization*
For further information about this Privacy Notice, please contact:
Duxlink Health Administrator - 14201 W. Sunrise Blvd, Ste 102, Sunrise, FL 33323 or via email at email@example.com
This notice is effective Dec. 18, 2023